Skip to content
Mission & Vision
- To conduct C.M.E’s, Workshops, Conferences & Symposium etc related to health care & research development.
- To organise health checkup camps, to establish health centres & hospitals for providing health care facilities to public in general.
- To establish Medical, Para Medical, Nursing & Dental Colleges in U.P.
- To ensure a proper library for health education.
- To receive grants, aids, donations, subscriptions etc from Central Govt./State Govt./NGOs/Individuals of India and abroad for research & other activities.
- To promote research activities by way of providing technical knowhow & laboratory assistance to research scholars.
- To publish research journals, books, manuals, magazines etc. related to health care science.
- Society will work on “Not for Profit” basis.
- To do all other acts and discharge all other duties which may be found necessary from time to time for development and administration of activities of the society.